The Watch Internship
The Watch Internship is a young adult (ages 18-30) internship that takes place in the late night hours (10 PM – 4 AM). While many during the darkest hours of night are giving themselves to wickedness, this internship seeks to sustain perpetual praise to the only one who is worthy! Combining prayer, outreach, and biblical equipping in the context of a fellowship of those who are seeking to pursue Jesus with a passion. Come be transformed in the presence of Jesus, so you can go and transform the world.
An intern’s experience will include the following:
Growing in Worship & Prayer
• 24 hrs/week in IHOP Atlanta Prayer Room
• Personal and Corporate Intercession
• Opportunities to play and/or sing on worship teams
Equipping for Ministry
• Growing in sharing the Gospel through regular outreach
• Ministry classes to broaden understanding of the Bible’s primary themes
• Learning to hear God’s voice & cultivating your spiritual gifts
Living in Authentic Community
• Intentional times of fellowship with passionate young adults
• Connecting with Forerunner Church – the young adult church of IHOP Atlanta
What to Expect: join a community of believers who are pursuing the Lord in the context of night and day prayer. We’re inviting you to a season of consecration where you’re setting aside 3 months of your life to seek the Lord and sit at His feet. As we sit in His presence we are transformed.
The internship includes a full time schedule that doesn’t allow for a job; interns are responsible for securing your meals, bills & other expenses, and it is expected that interns have enough funds in advance before being accepted.
*Each applicant must have a pastoral reference form completed for your application to be considered complete. Please send this link to a pastoral leader who knows you well and have them submit it.
• Internship: For the Winter 2018 track of internships, we are offering free tuition! This does not include the $50 application fee (nonrefundable) and a $75 materials fee (required upon acceptance for internships costs). Also housing fees, or meals & other expenses during the internship are the responsibility of the intern.
Winter 2018: January 7 – March 30
**Application Deadline is December 23, 2017.**