The Forerunner Internship is designed specifically for 18-29 year olds who desire to spend a focused, 3-month season of their life going deeper in their relationship with Jesus, living a life of prayer, and doing the works of the Kingdom. Set in the context of a live 24/7 prayer room, interns will be trained in intercession, prophecy, evangelism, theology, how to cultivate intimacy with Jesus, and equipped in outreach and hands-on ministry.
Forerunner interns will also be discipled in a small group atmosphere and connect to a vibrant community of young adults who are passionately pursuing Jesus at Forerunner Church. Whether you desire to be trained for a career in full-time ministry or you simply want to strengthen your relationship with God before you take the next step in life, the Forerunner Internship will give you the tools to grow into everything that God wants you to be for your future. So sign up for a 3-month season that will change your life forever!
An intern’s experience will include the following:
Growing in Worship & Prayer
• 24 hrs/week in IHOP Atlanta Prayer Room
• Personal and Corporate Intercession
• Opportunities to play and/or sing on worship teams
Equipping for Ministry
• Growing in sharing the Gospel through regular outreach
• Ministry classes to broaden understanding of the Bible’s primary themes
• Learning to hear God’s voice & cultivating your spiritual gifts
Living in Authentic Community
• Intentional times of fellowship with passionate young adults
• Connecting with Forerunner Church – the young adult church of IHOP Atlanta
• Internship: For the Summer 2017 track of internships, we are offering free tuition! This does not include the $50 application fee(nonrefundable), housing fees, or meals & other expenses during the internship
• Housing: $900 (optional)
• a $50 materials fee is required upon acceptance for internship costs
*Each applicant must have a pastoral reference form completed for your application to be considered complete. Please send this link to a pastoral leader who knows you well and have them submit it.
Summer 2017: May 7 – July 28
Fall 2017: August 27 – November 10