The Forerunner Internship is designed specifically for 18-29 year olds who desire to spend a focused, 3-month season of their life going deeper in their relationship with Jesus, living a life of prayer, and doing the works of the Kingdom. Set in the context of a live 24/7 prayer room, interns will be trained in intercession, prophecy, evangelism, theology, how to cultivate intimacy with Jesus, and equipped in outreach and hands-on ministry.
Forerunner interns will experience fellowship in a small group atmosphere and also connect weekly to our young adult community at Forerunner Church. This internship is perfect for those desiring to strengthen their relationship with God before taking the next step in life. We’ve seen interns’ lives change during this three-month season because of what the Lord does, and they are never the same!
An intern’s experience will include the following:
Growing in Worship & Prayer
• 24 hrs/week in IHOP Atlanta Prayer Room
• Personal and Corporate Intercession
• Opportunities to play and/or sing on worship teams
Equipping for Ministry
• Growing in sharing the Gospel through regular outreach
• Ministry classes to broaden understanding of the Bible’s primary themes
• Learning to hear God’s voice & cultivating your spiritual gifts
Living in Authentic Community
• Intentional times of fellowship with passionate young adults
• Connecting with Forerunner Church – the young adult church of IHOP Atlanta
What to Expect: join a community of believers who are pursuing the Lord in the context of night and day prayer. We’re inviting you to a season of consecration where you’re setting aside 3 months of your life to seek the Lord and sit at His feet. As we sit in His presence we are transformed.
The internship includes a full time schedule that doesn’t allow for a job; interns are responsible for securing your meals, bills & other expenses, and it is expected that interns have enough funds in advance before being accepted.
*Each applicant must have a pastoral reference form completed for your application to be considered complete. Please send this link to a pastoral leader who knows you well and have them submit it.
• Internship: For the Winter 2018 track of internships, we are offering free tuition! This does not include the $50 application fee (nonrefundable), a $75 materials fee (required upon acceptance for internship costs). Also housing fees, or meals & other expenses during the internship are the responsibility of the intern.
We are accepting applicants for January 2018. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Winter 2018: January 7 – March 30